Tuesday, March 31, 2015

An Ending, and Some New Beginnings

I have really enjoyed this month of writing. I enjoyed reading others' Slices and finding inspiration in what you wrote. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy your comments, but the feedback was terrific! I enjoyed the memories and emotions my writing has evoked. I will miss this daily act but I hope it will continue, in one form or another.
Interestingly, we celebrated a triple baby shower at my school today (must be the water!). So as I end this month of writing, my friends will begin a new chapter in their own lives. Perhaps I could encourage them to write for their children, or for themselves. Then again, we don't need an excuse to write. It just feels good.

3 comments:

  1. You are so write! I have really enjoyed reading your writing this month! Hope to see more of your wise words on Tuesdays! Be careful with that water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I think I got as much out of reading and commenting on other posts as I did writing my own. It is bittersweet, but you can always continue on Tuesdays throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the community that makes this challenge worth it! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete